Full Patent Documents
Autism - June 9, 2015 (PDF)
#5,250,529 (10/05/93) Method of alleviating migraine headache with mast cell degranulation blocking agents.
#5,648,350 (07/15/97) Method of treatment of endogenous, painful gastrointestinal conditions of non-ulcerative
#5,821,259 (10/13/98) Histamine-3 receptor agonists as therapeutic agents.
#5,855,884 (01/05/99) Treatment of stress-induced migraine headache with a corticotropin releasing hormone bl
#5,994,357 (11/30/99) Method of treatment of interstitial cystitis.
#6,020,305 (02/01/00) Treatment of stress-induced skin diseases by CRH antagonists and mast cell inhibitors.
#6,689,748 (02/10/04) Method of treating mast cell activation-induced diseases with a proteoglycan.
#7,759,307 (3/30/04) A method of treating niacin-induced flush.
#7,923,043 (4/12/2011) Method for protecting humans against superficial vasodilator flush syndrome
#9,050,275 (06/09/15) Methods of treating an autism spectrum disorder and compositions for same.
#9,176,146 (11/3/15) Methods of screening for and treating autism spectrum disorders and compositions for same.
#6,624,148 (09/23/03) Proteoglycan compositions for treatment of cardiovascular inflammatory diseases.
#6,635,625 (10/21/03) Proteoglycan compositions for treating prostate and bladder inflammatory conditions.
#6,641,806 (11/04/03) Proteoglycan compositions for treating arthritic inflammation conditions.
#6,645,482 (11/11/03) Proteoglycan compositions for the treatment of arthritic inflammatory diseases.
#6,984,667 (1/10/06) Synergistic proteoglycan compositions for treatment of inflammatory diseases.
# 7,155,278 (10/3/06) Compositions for oral use for treatment of cardiovascular inflammatory diseases.
#7,799,766 (9/21/10) Composition for treatment of hormone-dependent cancers.
#7,906,153 (3/15/11) Anti-inflammatory composition for treating multiple sclerosis.
#8,268,365 (9/18/12) Anti-inflammatory compositions for treating brain inflammation.
#13/112,675 (Filed 5/23/11) Compositions for protecting against superficial vasodilator flush syndrome. and methods of use
EPO # 0618796 (6/5/99) Alleviating or preventing of migraine headache with mast cell degranulation blocking agents.
France, Germany (6922912.5), Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom
New Zealand #246748 (13/7/00) Method for alleviating or preventing migraine headache onset with mast cell degr
Australia #672,772 (4/4/97) Method for alleviating or preventing migraine headache onset with mast cell degranulatio
EPO # 0748217 (7/8/02) Compositions comprising a mast cell degranulation-blocking agents for treatment of endo non-ulcerative origin
France, Germany (69722809.6), Greece, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom
EPO # 0618796 (11/6/03) Treatment of stress-induced skin diseases by corticotropin-releasing hormone antagonists
France, Germany (69722809.6), Ireland, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom
EPO # 1365777 (4/19/06) Proteoglycan compositions for the treatment of skin inflammatory diseases.
France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom
European Application No. 09743496.3
Based on International Application No. PCT/US09/042888)
Method for protecting humans against superficial vasodilator flush syndrome.
International Application No. PCT/US09/52577
Methods of treating autism spectrum disorders and compositions for same.
Mark - GENTLEDERM / Date - June 16, 2015
Regis. No. - 86,442,451
Autism Parenting Presentation
September 9, 2021
Autism Parenting Magazine is pleased to host Theoharis C. Theoharides, MS, MPhil, PhD, MD, FAAAAI, Professor of Pharmacology and Internal Medicine, Director of Molecular Immunopharmacology and Drug Discovery Department of Immunology, Tufts University School of Medicine,
Grand Rounds at MacMaster University - "Mast Cells:Beyond Histamine".
The event will at 12 Noon on a Free Zoom call.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 926 5244 8889
- • Australia Autism Lecture (April 24, 2015; Melbourne, Australia)
- • Boston Conservatory of Music (May 5, 2015; Boston, MA)
- • Autism Education Summit (September 26, 2015; Dallas, TX)
- • National Autism Association (October 15, 2015; St. Pete, FL)
- • Autism Research Institute (December 5, 2015; Boston, MA, 2015)
- • Cyprus Pediatric Association (February 14, 2016; Nicosia, CY)
- • TARF Think Tank (February 19, 2016; Boston, MA)
- • NCIMS (February 27, 2016;Greenboro, NC)
- • TACA Massachusetts (March 12, 2016; Watertown MA)
- • 11th PanHellenic Conference on Allergy & Clinical Immunology (April 16, 2016; Athens, Greece)
- • TACA Webinar (April 25, 2016; 1 pm)
- • All Childrens Hospital (April 1, 2016; St. Pete, FL)
- • TACA Philadelphia (May 7, 2016; Philadelphia, PA)
- • Autism One (May 27, 2016; Chicago, IL)
- • Autism One Think Tank (May 28, 2016; Chicago, IL)
- • EAAACI (June 7-11, 2017; Vienna, Austria)
- • Old North State Medical Society (June 23-25, 2016; Raleigh, NC)
- • FASEB Summer Research Conference in the long-running Neuroimmunology series entitled "Translational Neuroimmunology: From Mechanisms to Therapeutics" (July 24-29, 2016; Big Sky, MT)
- • 11th Annual USAAA World Autism and Asperger Conference (August 29, 2016; Louisville, KY)
- • MAPS Conference (September 9, 2016; Atlanta, GA)
- • The Mastocytosis Society (September 15-17, 2016; Orlando, FL)
- • International College of Geriatric Psychoneuropharmacology (ICGP) (October 7, 2016; Athens, Greece)
- • TACA National Conference (October 22, 2016; Costa Mesa, CA)
- • ILADS Annual meeting (November 4, 2016; Philadelphia, PA)
- • 37th UMEMPS (Union of Middle-Eastern and Mediterranean Pediatric Societies-Cyprus Pediatric Society (November 6, 2016; Limassol, Cyprus)
- • 1st International Conference on Autism (November 22, 2016; Paphos, Cyprus)
- • Nashville Support Group Meeting - Saturday, September 16, 2017 10a-4p Hermitage Library, 3700 James Kay Lane, Hermitage, TN 37076 Speaker: Dr. Theoharides, MD
- • Brain Fires in Autism: Mast Cells, Microglia and Brain Inflammation - Hilton Orange County Hotel in Costa Mesa, BELIEVE room 2 – 8:00AM October 2017.
- • Stress, Brain Inflammation and Brain Fog in Autism - Hilton Orange County Hotel in Costa Mesa, BELIEVE room 2 – 8:00AM October 2017
- • Bari (Italy), 2nd European Conference of Biomedical Research and Treatments of Autism - Mast cell-microglia connection leading to focal inflammation of the brain in autism Saturday @ 15.40 - Brochure (PDF) November 2017
- • Queen Mary University of London, 15:30-15:30-Regulatory systems pathway from stress to disease and possible parallels to periodontal disease Email: firstname.lastname@example.org November 2017
- • Queen Mary University of London, 15:30-16:00-Interventions on the immune regulatory systems Email: email@example.com November 2017
- • Conway Hall, London, 10:00 am, Brain Fires in Autism: Mast Cells, Microglia and Inflammation of the Brain December 2017
- • Conway Hall, London, 10:00 am, Role of Mast Cells in Inflammatory Diseases December 2017
EAAACI=European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
ILADS=International Lyme and Associated Diseases Society
MAPS=Medical Academy of Pediatrics Se-0pcial Needs
NCIMS=North Carolina Integrative Medical Society
TARF=The Autism Research Foundation
TACA=Think About Curing Autism
ILADS=International Lyme and Associated Diseases Society
How to Explain Autism to Children
Creating the Ultimate Sensory Room for Your Toddler
Top Safety Tips and Products for Kids With Autism
How to Stop Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) from Wandering
How Nutrition Impacts Children With Autism
12 Popular Games Adapted for Children with Autism
18 Social Skills Activities for Kids with Autism and Sensory Issues
Home of the Low Histamine Chef - Jasmina Ykelenstam
T.C. Theoharides Ph.D., M.D.
All Rights Reserved