Full Patent Documents
Autism - June 9, 2015 (PDF)
#5,250,529 (10/05/93) Method of alleviating migraine headache with mast cell degranulation blocking agents.
#5,648,350 (07/15/97) Method of treatment of endogenous, painful gastrointestinal conditions of non-ulcerative
#5,821,259 (10/13/98) Histamine-3 receptor agonists as therapeutic agents.
#5,855,884 (01/05/99) Treatment of stress-induced migraine headache with a corticotropin releasing hormone bl
#5,994,357 (11/30/99) Method of treatment of interstitial cystitis.
#6,020,305 (02/01/00) Treatment of stress-induced skin diseases by CRH antagonists and mast cell inhibitors.
#6,689,748 (02/10/04) Method of treating mast cell activation-induced diseases with a proteoglycan.
#7,759,307 (3/30/04) A method of treating niacin-induced flush.
#10/166,088 (filed 06/11/02) Method of treating IL-6-mediated inflammatory diseases.
#11/214,831 (Filed 8/31/05) Method of treating multiple sclerosis. ALLOWED
#12/151,268 (Filed 5/2/08 Method for treating niacin-induced flush syndromes …
#12/534,571 (Filed 3/8/09) Method of treating an autism spectrum disorder.
#61/405,414 (filed 10/21/10) Extracellular mitochondria-based screening and treatment.
#6,624,148 (09/23/03) Proteoglycan compositions for treatment of cardiovascular inflammatory diseases.
#6,635,625 (10/21/03) Proteoglycan compositions for treating prostate and bladder inflammatory conditions.
#6,641,806 (11/04/03) Proteoglycan compositions for treating arthritic inflammation conditions.
#6,645,482 (11/11/03) Proteoglycan compositions for the treatment of arthritic inflammatory diseases.
#6,984,667 (1/10/06) Synergistic proteoglycan compositions for treatment of inflammatory diseases.
# 7,155,278 (10/3/06) Compositions for oral use for treatment of cardiovascular inflammatory diseases.
#7,799,766 (9/21/10) Composition for treatment of hormone-dependent cancers.
#7,906,153 (3/15/11) Anti-inflammatory composition for treating multiple sclerosis.
#8,268,365 (9/18/2012) Pharmaceutical compositions for protecting against superficial flush syndromes.
#8,268,365 (9/18/12) Anti-inflammatory compositions for treating brain inflammation.
#13/112,675 (Filed 5/23/11) Compositions for protecting against superficial vasodilator flush syndrome. and methods of use
EPO # 0618796 (6/5/99) Alleviating or preventing of migraine headache with mast cell degranulation blocking agents.
France, Germany (6922912.5), Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom
New Zealand #246748 (13/7/00) Method for alleviating or preventing migraine headache onset with mast cell degr
Australia #672,772 (4/4297) Method for alleviating or preventing migraine headache onset with mast cell degranulatio
EPO # 0748217 (7/8/02) Compositions comprising a mast cell degranulation-blocking agents for treatment of endo non-ulcerative origin
France, Germany (69722809.6), Greece, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom
EPO # 0618796 (11/6/03) Treatment of stress-induced skin diseases by corticotropin-releasing hormone antagonists
France, Germany (69722809.6), Ireland, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom
EPO # 1365777 (4/19/06) Proteoglycan compositions for the treatment of skin inflammatory diseases.
France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom
European Application No. 09743496.3
Based on International Application No. PCT/US09/042888)
Method for protecting humans against superficial vasodilator flush syndrome.
International Application No. PCT/US09/52577
Methods of treating autism spectrum disorders and compositions for same.
Mark - GENTLEDERM / Date - October 21, 2016
Mastocytosis Society Northeastern Support Group Meeting - Saturday August 18, 2018 - 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm Wentworth-Douglas Hospital Garrison Wing, Auditorium C/D - 789 Central Avenue - Dover, NH 03820
Mast Cell Triggers and Mediators Beyond Allergy and Tryptase - September 7, 2018 - Rockville, MD
NIH-sponsored MCAS Workshop
Mast Cell Disorders - September 16, 2018 - Halifax, Nova Scotia
Canadian Society of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- • Australia Autism Lecture (April 24, 2015; Melbourne, Australia)
- • Boston Conservatory of Music (May 5, 2015; Boston, MA)
- • Autism Education Summit (September 26, 2015; Dallas, TX)
- • National Autism Association (October 15, 2015; St. Pete, FL)
- • Autism Research Institute (December 5, 2015; Boston, MA, 2015)
- • Cyprus Pediatric Association (February 14, 2016; Nicosia, CY)
- • TARF Think Tank (February 19, 2016; Boston, MA)
- • NCIMS (February 27, 2016;Greenboro, NC)
- • TACA Massachusetts (March 12, 2016; Watertown MA)
- • 11th PanHellenic Conference on Allergy & Clinical Immunology (April 16, 2016; Athens, Greece)
- • TACA Webinar (April 25, 2016; 1 pm)
- • All Childrens Hospital (April 1, 2016; St. Pete, FL)
- • TACA Philadelphia (May 7, 2016; Philadelphia, PA)
- • Autism One (May 27, 2016; Chicago, IL)
- • Autism One Think Tank (May 28, 2016; Chicago, IL)
- • EAAACI (June 7-11, 2017; Vienna, Austria)
- • Old North State Medical Society (June 23-25, 2016; Raleigh, NC)
- • FASEB Summer Research Conference in the long-running Neuroimmunology series entitled "Translational Neuroimmunology: From Mechanisms to Therapeutics" (July 24-29, 2016; Big Sky, MT)
- • 11th Annual USAAA World Autism and Asperger Conference (August 29, 2016; Louisville, KY)
- • MAPS Conference (September 9, 2016; Atlanta, GA)
- • The Mastocytosis Society (September 15-17, 2016; Orlando, FL)
- • International College of Geriatric Psychoneuropharmacology (ICGP) (October 7, 2016; Athens, Greece)
- • TACA National Conference (October 22, 2016; Costa Mesa, CA)
- • ILADS Annual meeting (November 4, 2016; Philadelphia, PA)
- • 37th UMEMPS (Union of Middle-Eastern and Mediterranean Pediatric Societies-Cyprus Pediatric Society (November 6, 2016; Limassol, Cyprus)
- • 1st International Conference on Autism (November 22, 2016; Paphos, Cyprus)
- • Nashville Support Group Meeting - Saturday, September 16, 2017 10a-4p Hermitage Library, 3700 James Kay Lane, Hermitage, TN 37076 Speaker: Dr. Theoharides, MD
- • Brain Fires in Autism: Mast Cells, Microglia and Brain Inflammation Hilton Orange County Hotel in Costa Mesa, BELIEVE room 2 – 8:00AM October 2017.
- • Stress, Brain Inflammation and Brain Fog in Autism Hilton Orange County Hotel in Costa Mesa, BELIEVE room 2 – 8:00AM October 2017
- • Bari (Italy), 2nd European Conference of Biomedical Research and Treatments of Autism - Mast cell-microglia connection leading to focal inflammation of the brain in autism Saturday @ 15.40 - Brochure (PDF) November 2017
- • Queen Mary University of London, 15:30-15:30-Regulatory systems pathway from stress to disease and possible parallels to periodontal disease Email: email@example.com November 2017
- • Queen Mary University of London, 15:30-16:00-Interventions on the immune regulatory systems Email: firstname.lastname@example.org November 2017
- • Conway Hall, London, 10:00 am, Brain Fires in Autism: Mast Cells, Microglia and Inflammation of the Brain December 2017
- • Conway Hall, London, 10:00 am, Role of Mast Cells in Inflammatory Diseases December 2017
EAAACI=European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
ILADS=International Lyme and Associated Diseases Society
MAPS=Medical Academy of Pediatrics Se-0pcial Needs
NCIMS=North Carolina Integrative Medical Society
TARF=The Autism Research Foundation
TACA=Think About Curing Autism
ILADS=International Lyme and Associated Diseases Society
T.C. Theoharides Ph.D., M.D.
All Rights Reserved